SELF-PUBLISHING FOR BEGINNERS
How to create your first ebook and paperback with Amazon (kindle publishing)
Books for Indie Authors (#1)
Are you a writer and just finished your first manuscript?
You have no idea how to go on and what to do next?
THEN THIS BOOK IS THE PERFECT GUIDE FOR YOU
I am going to cover each single step on how to publish your first ebook and paperback with Amazon:
We are going to have a look at:
- How to set up an author account on amazon
- How to create a new title (ebook and paperback)
- How to monitor your sales and read reports
Along the way, I am going to point out the important things which you should keep in mind while becoming a self-published author. I will tell you some tips and tricks I’ve come across in my time as a virtual assistance to a USA TODAY bestselling author.
I will also include:
- basics of how to create a complete manuscript with front and back matter
- how to format your word document and convert it into epub or mobi
- I am going to show you some tools you can use: free & inexpensive
- how to easily create your own cover vs. use an affordable cover designer
As a special bonus, I am going to add a whole chapter about “Amazon Author Central” and why it is so important to use.