Who is the target audience?
- Writers who don't know where to begin when setting out to selfpublish their first book
- Everybody who wants help in publishing their first book with Amazon and wants to gain some tips & tricks on how best to do it
In this course, I am focusing on the very first steps. You are going to learn how to set up an author account on Amazon and create a new title (ebook and paperback). We are also going to have a look at how to monitor your sales and how to read the reports.
Along the way, I am going to point out the important things. I will tell you some tips and tricks you should keep in mind when taking your first steps in becoming a selfpublished author.
I will also include:- basics of how to create a complete manuscript
- how to format and convert your word document
- I am going to show you some tools you can use: free & inexpensive
- how to easily create your own cover vs. use an affordable cover designer
As a special bonus, I am going to add a chapter about “Amazon Author Central” and why it is so important to use it!