Who is the target audience?
- Writers who don't know where to begin when setting out to selfpublish their first book
- Everybody who wants help in publishing their first book with Amazon and wants to gain some tips & tricks on how best to do it
In this course, I am focusing on the very first steps. You are going to learn how to set up an author account on Amazon and create a new title (ebook and paperback). We are also going to have a look at how to monitor your sales and how to read the reports.
Along the way, I am going to point out the important things. I will tell you some tips and tricks you should keep in mind when taking your first steps in becoming a selfpublished author.
I will also include:- basics of how to create a complete manuscript
- how to format and convert your word document
- I am going to show you some tools you can use: free & inexpensive
- how to easily create your own cover vs. use an affordable cover designer
As a special bonus, I am going to add a chapter about “Amazon Author Central” and why it is so important to use it!
After this course you will know exactly what to do to get your book out there!
Find out what other students say about "Self-Publishing for Beginners":
Click here to find out more!